Sunday 31 August 2014

Hiya guys and welcome to my August Wrap up!

This month has been absolutely terrible! Seeing as I said I wanted to read about 20 books this summer... you can see why 2 books is very very shameful.

I have no excuses other then the fact that i genuinly just did not feel like reading. I wouldnt call it a reading slump. More like a reading pit stop (which lasted for an entire month.) I was really looking forward to reading loads this summer and the fact that i didnt is extremely dissapointing, but at least now I can talk in more detail about these books, and seeing as I read 14 or 15 books in July, I don't feel to bad!



The first book I read was Since you've been gone by Morgan Matson. I have read all of her other books and I have absolutely loved each and every one of them, and this was no exception. Morgan Matson has this way of making the story cute and fluffy and perfect for summer (I can just imagine sitting on the beach with a nice cool drink in one hand and a morgan matson book in the other.) Yet she has this way of adding these serious topics into the books like getting over a death or dealing with the idea of death, and also becoming a more idependent person and becoming happier with who YOU are.

Her books I find are so relatable, and Since you've been gone is no exception to that. Its about two best friends, who rely on eachother so much, one more then the other, and one day one of the friends dissapear and leave in place a list of challenges that the other friend must complete before the end of the summer (psst! she may inlist the help of a hot guy along the way!)

This book literally had everything! Friendship, romance, humour and best of all.... FLUFFINESS!!

I gave this book 5 out of 5 stars and would recommend it to EVERYONE!



The second (and last) book I read in august was Isla and the happily ever after and honestly i dont even know if i can explain to you how much i enjoyed this. I'm sad that this amazing series is over, it was honestly amazing and i LOVE st clair. It was honestly amazing and i loved how it all tied together. Again 5 out of 5 stars. Perfection!




No comments:

Post a Comment