Wednesday 20 August 2014

Top 5 Authors I really NEED to read.

So I'm going to start doing Top 5 posts, where I create a theme and then tell you my top 5! If you guys have any suggestions on what top 5's I should do then let me know!

This week is Top 5 authors I have yet to read, and trust me this was very hard to narrow down, so I hope you enjoy it!




5. At number 5 we have Sarah Dessen. She is a  contemporary author who mostly
    writes summery romances. She has written over 12 books, and I have yet to read one! However... I do own 6 of them, so my goal is to read at least 2 by the end of the summer! which I think is very doable!





4. Number 4 is J.R.R.Tolkein who is best known for the lord of the rings trilogy.      
    I don't even know why I haven't read those books yet (or watched the movie)
    they sound like the exact kind of thing that I would love to read, and by the end
    of this year I promise myself I will have at least read the hobbit!







3. Author number 3 is Patrick Ness. I'm not really sure if I should count       this cause I have read a couple of chapters of more than this before         putting it down, but i have never read an entire book of his, and i don't     know whats wrong with me! I  own 5 of his books, I really should           get to them!








2. The second to last author is Charles Dickens. You think a 6th former who has
    completed her GCSE's would've read a Charles Dickens book by this point, but     nope, I haven't. I never did an exam on one of his books while in secondary
    school and was never interested in it myself, but now I am, and I cant wait to           give one of his books a try!      







1. This was definitely the hardest to choose, cause again there are just so many
   authors I really want to read. So lastly I chose George R.R Martin. The game         of thrones series is so huge and you have no idea how badly I want to read              them, this inter I am going to read as much of the game of thrones series as I            can!






So those are the top 5 authors I have yet to read, let me know who your top author to read is.

Thanks for reading!
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment