Thursday 2 October 2014

Book Haul! #1

Hello fellow book lovers! So I noticed I have never done a book haul on my blog, and so I was trying to work out which books I should haul, as I regularly update the books ive bought on my youtube channel (booklovingjess.)

So I decided I would show you books ive bought in September and also a couple that I bought right at the end of August. I hope you enjoy!



     First here's a photo of all ze books! (Arent they preeety)




First up is Isla and the happily ever after by Stephanie Perkins.
I'm sure you have all heard about this... and if you havent... where have you been?
This is the final Anna and the french kiss installment.
Anna and the french kiss remains my favourite... however this was an amazing read.
I especially loved the ending ;)


Next is The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon.
Honestly I dont know much about this book apart from the fact that its about books.
And it has a cool cover.
And the author has a cool name.
And it was only 50p.
HOW COULD I NOT GET IT!


This one is Boy meets Boy by David Levithan.
Its basscially what the title says.
Its a very literal title.
I won this one in a giveaway on youtube.
Its also signed.. no biggie. (I forgot to take a pic of this, but it is signed, I promise.)


Next one is in my opinion one of the more exciting ones.
Not that their not all exciting of course.
This one is Heir of Fire by Sarah J Maas.
The third installment to the throne of glass series.
Its epic and has assassins.
I suggest you read it.


Next is another pretty exciting one, The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey.
This is the 2nd installment to the 5th wave series.. trilogy.. I'm still not sure.
The 5th wave is being made into a movie! Excitement is being felt right now!
I loved the 5th wave, cant wait to get stuck into this beauty!


The Cuckoos calling by Robert Galbraith (aka... Im just kidding you should know by now.)
Yes.. I already had this in paperback, but I have the sequal in hardback.
Plus it was 50p
DONT JUDGE ME!


Next is the third new release of this haul (autumn is an amazing time for new releases)
This is The iron trial by Holly Black and Cassandra Clare (aka queen)
I just had to get this.
Its Cassandra Clare.
Plus it has Magicians!


Next is My Sisters keeper by Jodi Picoult.
Its a movie. 
It was 50p.
And it sounds like its going to break my heart.
I can't wait.


Next is the lovely bones by Alice Sebold.
Also a movie.
Also 50p.
Also sounds like its going to break my heart.
I also cant wait.


This one is Sabriel by Garth Nix.
This sounds like its going to be epic.
Epic Reads made me buy this.. so it should be.. considering.


This next one I'm super excited for. 
Its called The Snow Child by Eowyn Ivey (good luck pronouncing that one)
It basically sounds like a snowman comes to life. (or a snow child)
Remind you of anyone...
If your not thinking Olaf I hate you.


This next one is And the mountains echoed by Khalid Housseini.
I now own all of her books.
I have yet to read one.
I need to get on that!


Next is Perfect chemistry by Simone Elkeles.
Yes I hate the cover too.
I was meant to read this in summer as its a contemporary.
But then I got distracted.
Opps.


Next is Along for the ride by Sarah Dessen.
I also own most of her books (8 to be exact)
I have yet to read one.
I need to get on that.
I also bought this to read in summer.
I also got distracted from this one.
Opps.

AND FINALLY....
Before we met by Lucie Whitehouse.
Im not sure what this is about.
But is was 50p and pretty.
Sooo... it just happened? *shrugs shoulders*


SO THATS MY BOOK HAUL! Thanks for reading... now I need to get reading... because I have far to many unread books... I blame charity shops.. and the internet... always blame the internet.


THANKS FOR READING!! LOVE YOOOOUUUSS!



1 comment: