Monday 10 February 2014

My Bookshelf!!

Hello Fellow Fanatics!

Here are some pictures of my bookshelf!!

Just so you can get a feel on what types of books I like to read!


Overview!



I have two bookshelves next to each other.
Though I am slowly running out of space so.... may have to buy another one ;)


Here are the shelves.

From Top to Bottom.


Here are my tall hardbacks.
Mostly fantasy.
Some Dystopian.
3 Adult Books.
....And my beautiful Harry Potters.




Top shelf is all my favourite dystopia's (as of right now)
2nd shelf is mostly fantasy... some dystopian.
....Isn't Ignite Me beautiful!



Top Shelf is entirely Fantasy
2nd shelf is entirely contemporary/realistic fiction


Top shelf is my mystery and then historical fiction (sort of)
2nd shelf is.... random bits and bobs which will one day in the near future be filled with lots and lots of lovely books!



Here are my children's books!!
Top is Jacqueline Wilson (with three random Cathy Cassidy's on the left)
And bottom are just loads of children's books and some classics.
And no I don't have more copy's of Harry Potter.... Don't judge me!!



And Finally....

Top is non fiction and all my Harry Potter merchandise!
And bottom shelf is all my classics and some more children's.
And yes.. I do have three copy's of goblet of fire.. but they're all different formats!
I have English paperback, English hardback and then American paperback!!



Hope you enjoyed staring at my beautiful books!

If you have any review requests then just ask!! I'd be happy to do them!

Thanks for reading!!

Bye!!
Love, Jess xx

No comments:

Post a Comment